Director of Extended Day
(904) 269-3718, Ext. 128 and (904) 609-1075
The mission of Grace’s Extended Day program is to provide a safe after-school experience for students which focuses on both educational and enrichment activities. The program offers age-appropriate enrichment activities including outdoor play, crafts, and homework assistance.
Grace Episcopal Day School offers Extended Day to all current students on school days as well as many non-school days. In order to register, please complete the Extended Day Registration Form and return it to Grace Episcopal Day School’s front office.
Extended Day Hours
|Before School||After School|
|7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.||3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.||$100 Annual Fee per child for unlimited use of Morning Care or $7.50 per hour per child for occasional use of Morning Care|
After School Care
|Contracted Fees for After School *|
|PK3 through 8th|
|3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||5 Days/Week||$2400||or 10 Payments of $240|
|3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||3 Days/Week||$1475||or 10 Payments of $147.50|
|Holiday Care Rates (by reservation)||Per Child|
|8 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||$25|
|8 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||$40|
|7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.||$50|
* Contracted monthly payments are calculated based on the number of school days and allocated over ten payments.
* Although contracted monthly payments do include early dismissal days, they do not include Holiday Care when Extended Day is open.
* A Late Fee of $25.00 is assessed for each 15 minutes late after 6:00 p.m.
* Drop-in Care is available if space allows at a rate of $7.50 per hour.
Please contact the Director of Extended Day for additional information.